Pages

Monday, August 23, 2021

Tuesday

 so I was not at 🏫 on Tuesday because I was 🤮  so I am Just going to tall you my story ok. so it was a nice day the ☀️ was out and the day went on like normal day and it was, until 7pm that's when the Prime Minister announced the lockdown was going to be 3days. so I went to bed feeling a little bit sad because it is was level four lockdown and that means no school. well not no school their is school online but I can not go play outside with my friends which is boring. being stuck at   home with mum and Dad all mum ever does is clean and when she is not cleaning she is working and when she is not working she is sleeping and when she is not sleeping she is eating. I can go on but we



got to keep this 📖 going. all Dad ever does is work and if he is not working he is watching 🖥️ and if he is not watching 🖥️ he is eating and if he is not eating he is 😴 and if he is not 😴 driving in his 🚗. I can go on but I do not want to. so lets get on with the story. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Alice, I hope you are feeling better now. My suggestion: learn a new trick using your yoyo so you can teach me when school is back, that would be cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might need to do some cleaning with Mum there, Miss Alice :)
    I love cleaning too so my kids would feel the same way.
    Hope you're feeling heaps better.
    Can't wait to see you when school is back.

    ReplyDelete